focus st progress thread - now sold!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dal

Administrator
Staff member
I had the great idea of selling my Mondeo and getting something cheaper to release some money to help us move house.

Then my inner petrol head got a hold of me and went mental

2006 Ford Focus ST2 with only 27,000 miles and a few toys including rear parking sensors, and the optional Ford colour touch screen Sat Nav with dual zone climate control:

A colleague of mine said he was looking for one a while back. After asking spike. for some hints in buying one for him, I started looking too. (He bought a Golf in the end.. lol)

So tonight we went up to the north of Birmingham to collect my new car in the pouring rain. In keeping with the time of year, I've bought a pumpkin...

9b07b324.jpg

8b430f00.jpg

Had to get a random Puma in shot:

da48fb8c.jpg

2+2=4

I knew it, I saw you had signed up to the focusSTOC :)

At least they will see you coming! They gotta be in orange, unless its 1 of only 500 :)

Welcome to the 25mpg club, and joining the massive debate as to which remap is the best!

I should have replied 2+2=2, I just got the conversion wrong.. :lol:

2+2=5....225PS
2+2=2....222bhp

On the way home last night down a sodden M6 / A14 I got 38mpg as I was going easy in an unknown car. (And Cherie was behind me so though I'd best not boot it)

Just took my MD round the block for a blast - he was suitably impressed. And he drives an SL63 AMG Merc!

I wasn;t being that clever lol

With a remap, it improves your mpg, 38mpg is very good, can't be driving it right lol

Cannock mate - those pictures are from the Orbital pub near the end of the M6 Toll northbound.

Played with the stereo / sat nav / voice control / bluetooth and other stuff this afternoon. It's now linked to my phone for hands free calls, as well as the voice recognition so I just have to say "phone" "dial" "home" for it to turn the car into a 222bhp mobile phone.. :lol:

Cherie had a go in it this afternoon. She grinned a bit.. :lol:

get a remap, you wont help but grin all the time lol :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

very nice. used to have a 2008 facelift st3 in orange, god i miss that car.

don't miss the average fuel economy of 18mpg though :grin: :grin: :grin:

Just filled the tank after it's first full tank use so I can get an accurate figure. 31.3MPG isn't too bad for how I've been driving! :eek:k:

A local company is doing 15% off BlueFin remaps. Darn you!

http://www.mybluefin.co.uk/search?make=9&fueltype=3&model=2&variant=2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back