Puma Headlights

General discussion area relating to the Ford Puma, any off topic or threads that are deemed chat/waffle will be moved to the relevant areas! Please keep ON TOPIC at all times.

Moderator: Moderators

jonycam68
Model: 1.7

Puma Headlights

Post by jonycam68 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:56 pm

Hi guys

Any idea where i might get a new set of headlights for a 2000 1.7 Puma? Would be happy with replacement ones non-oem.

Thanks
0 x

ArtfulHussy
Project Petrol Head!
Project Petrol Head!

Puma Headlights

Post by ArtfulHussy » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:13 pm

I'm not sure if you can buy brand new units anymore?
I've got a pair with refurbished lenses and new rubber seals for sale (few clips broken but everything working as it should).
Also got a pair of lenses (no light units) that are almost finished that will be for sale soon (will also come with new rubbers).
0 x

YOG
Guru!
Guru!
Model: Thunder

Puma Headlights

Post by YOG » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:43 pm

What's actually wrong with the ones you have. If they are just "cloudy", that can be polished out.
0 x
Rick

S/Steel BlueFlame Catback Exhaust. Denso Iridium Spark Plugs. ST150 Front Brakes. S/Steel Braided Brake Lines. Eibach Springs/KYB Shock Absorbers. Heated Washer Jets. Internal Boot Release. Glove Box Light. 2nd Boot Light. Diadem Side Repeaters. LEDs: Indicators, Parking, Stop/Tail, Number/Plate Lights. Bilt-Hamber Rust Treatment/Corrosion Protection.
Age itself is not an indicator of how fit a person is to drive.

DradusContact
Guru!
Guru!
Model: Thunder

Puma Headlights

Post by DradusContact » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:28 pm

As far as I know you can't buy them anywhere. I've just cleaned some I had and fitted them. They're better than they were but not as good as i was hoping for.
0 x

RICHARD MANSFIELD2
Project Petrol Head!
Project Petrol Head!

Puma Headlights

Post by RICHARD MANSFIELD2 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:15 am

Hi.
I have restored lights. rub them down with 2000 wet and dry then polish them with compound off ebay, it is called 'Lamp Doctor'

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/K2-Pro-LAMP- ... 2793183&ha

Regards,
Richard.
0 x

Return to “Puma Area”