After Market Back Box Source & Fit In The Medway Area

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xCharlottex

Hello,
My new Milly is in need of a new back box! The old one is rusted to bits and came up on the last MOT advisory list!
I'm not a fan of the standard ones and prefer something after market with a bit more noise - I like to hear a car! (Without it look riduclous! haha)
When I got the exhaust system for my last Puma I didn't live in the Medway area where I am now based and my suppliers in the Midlands are a bit too far away :-(
So I'm just posting to see if anyone can suggest a good garage/mechanic for fitting they've used or a good place I can buy a nice back box from. Somewhere to source both would be great.
Also after new brake pads and discs but will post that in the other forum...
Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks!

Try Silverback Performance on Medway city estate. The guys down there are good friends of mine, just say I recommended them and they'll treat you well :eek:k: (they all know me as Sparx too)
They don't carry stock but they have enough catalogues you could pick a back box from then they can supply and fit at a pretty good rate.

http://www.silverbackperformance.co.uk

Ah they are already in my email contacts! Turns out they're the company I contacted for a cam belt quote in April when I was looking at Pumas to buy! Very efficient reply and a good price was quoted :wink:

Back