can someone help me please, im new! :(

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adampuma

i have seen these fog lights on a puma in my area, i need them in my life!!
heres a link to what they are, unfortunatley i dont know how to speak czech :(
http://tuning.autodoplnky.cz/lester/pridavne-svetlomety/smid-1311/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
please someone help me find some of these somewhere i can buy them please :) greatful to any help

thanks yippie/topman, might have to give them a buzz and quote the part number when i get paid, those fogs just look cool, i used to have a mk5 zs so liked having fogs :) ive got an o2 plate blue/grey puma with all the toys, really enjoying it :) also working for ford is good for parts :p

adampuma said:
thanks yippie/topman, might have to give them a buzz and quote the part number when i get paid, those fogs just look cool, i used to have a mk5 zs so liked having fogs :) ive got an o2 plate blue/grey puma with all the toys, really enjoying it :) also working for ford is good for parts :p
Well, if you can get hold of those fogs in the UK, please let us know! I wouldn't mind a set of those!!

Glad we could help! :cool:

Seems an awful lot of money for something that can only legally be used about two or three days in the average British winter.

Oh I dunno, a few weeks back we had constant thick fog in medway for like two weeks straight. It started getting to the point where you're out in the car and all you can think of is "Silent Hill. Silent Hill. Silent Hill." :lol:

I do agree they're expensive though.

I have some news...

I have just rang these people (from link I posted earlier):
D.V.K. & Associates
Cost is £141.60 inc VAT & delivery.
How it works...
Send the guy an Email.
He orders them.
When they arrive he sends invoice via PayPal for example.
You pay for them.
They get delivered to you.
He said he can get them in inside of two weeks.....

Euro Car parts: Can't find the lights. Seems they can't find anything past thier own computer system, or anything non standard.

On-line Auto Sport Ltd: Only normally place orders around 3 times a year, usually to top thier own stock, so could get the lights but would be a very long wait.

Superspeed: One set in stock!!
£150 inc. VAT, £160 inc. VAT & delivery.
Payment can be made by bank transfer, directly in to bank account or via PayPal.

Sparx said:
Hmmm definitely something to consider after Christmas is out of the way :)
I'm verrrrry tempted, but they are a wee bit on the pricey side.... as you say, maybe after Crimbo..

I'm assuming you need to modify the lower grill to have them fitted or do you know if they supply a grill that comes with it? Plus also the fog button for the dash I'm assuming is included and full wiring kit?

They are listed as fitting on the 'Original' bumper, so to me that says they should fit straight on... but looking at them the bulb will never fit through the lower grille. Maybe have to get the hacksaw out.. :roll:

I have got some LED lights on the lower front, I've already got wiring to the front and a proper fog light button on the dash!! :p

I've made more enquiries so have updated my earlier post...

Latest posts

Back