Hi there need some help lol

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missus-lindsay

Hey there my name is Sarah I'm from Northern Ireland. I have and st orange puma which I bought on Halloween day last year hence the reason I call her Pumpkin.lol. Anybody want to tell me how I add a signature/avatar?

Morning Sarah, and welcome along!

I've seen your 'pumpkin' on your bebo page - looks very smart. I can remember the (what I think) is the previous owner smoothing the rear hatch and passenger handle some time ago. It looks fab!

As to an avatar, have a look at this previous thread as I think the question has been asked before:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?t=355" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Happy driving!

Dal

Welcome to the site :D

So coming up for 1 years ownership, good going.

Was it ST Orange when you picked her up?

Hi, welcome. Wasnt it a guy called Dan on pp1 that made his puma orange and smoothed it all? If its the one im thinking of he debadged it and took the handles off too.

Yeah I bought it of dan last year. Since I've bought it I've added side skirts, rear bumper, a duplex exhaust, tinted windows, drilled and grooved brake discs and uprated shocks and springs. I've HIDs ordered and hopefully she'l be getting a new interior for xmas. Really have been bitten by the bug. I only bought her to take me to work and back lol.

Looking good there Sarah - nice to see one getting plenty of TLC!

PS: I fixed your sig strip ;)

And here is pumpkin.........

7-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

11.jpg

thanks there dal, dunno why it wouldn't work for me but much appreciated for the helping hand....... hopefully over the next year the work will continue and i'll make the car my own, the paint job Dan had done was 1st class when i got it, doors and windows were removed for painting, but the tops of the wings (under the bonnet were left like standard which is a thing i liked they were left in the grey primer just like the rest of the engine bay).

Its even got its 1st magazine feature which will be published this month. If i get a chance i'll get it scanned in here.

Magazine feature? Cool :cool: Which one?

no those are ones i got taken by a friend of mines, and the magazine is carsport (irish modified car and motorsport magazine) i have the pics from the feature as well but not allowed to post them till the feature is released

Sorrieee!

I know this is unrelated... but whereabouts in Ni are you from? I live in Belfast. I think your car is gorgeeerama! really! :-D
If you are ever seling it would you please tell me?
And thanks for sticking up for me about wanting a pink one! I guess you and I just arent as boring as some other people!
:cool:

missus-lindsay(my girlfriend) is from Derry. Thanks she likes it doubt she'll sell it for at least a year or two. Yeah she told me about the pink one. Not my cup of tea to be honest but each to their own. You ever get sorted with a car? There's very few decent pumas for sale in N.I you're better heading across the pond for them.

Back