Very Good Mechanic Near Central Birmingham

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PumaNoob

Thought id add this guy for anyone who needs a good mechanic around Birmingham. Its only just dawned on me to post up details, but this guy is old school, not one of your usual modern day mechanics who just plugs your car into diagnostics. Hes very good with modified cars and engines, when i was having problems with my green turbo puma, i went to my friend at ford, and the mechanics there took a look, and didnt have a clue. This guy knew what it was before id even stepped out the car, he could tell just by listening to the engine as i pulled up. He also did my first cambelt change on my first puma, hes very good with the VCT ect, and hes very honest, my mate took a peugeot to him saying the bearing had gone, and was ready to pay for a bearing, but the guy informed him it was a lesser job, costing half the price, and sorted it.

One of the very few id trust with my car, and hes my go-to-guy when i run out of ideas on an issue. Thought id share so others can hopefully have the good experiences i have!

The details are as follows:

Michael Boot
Jaguar house (Next to PMS body shop)
Cecil Street
Newtown
Birmingham
B19 3ST

Tel: 0121 359 6456

He's very close to me...how are the prices? I wanted to post asking a good garage for my puma in birmingham and i saw your post...and i was also interested on the prices

Compared to other garages, I've always said he doesn't charge enough!! Best to either ring or better still go down and get a quote. Depending on the job, it can be awkward to price over the phone.

Latest posts

Back