Ka zetec s

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dado_vct

Hi, this is my Zetec-S project. This is my everyday car, and sometimes is used for drag racing.
We have swapped an engine from Puma 1.7 Zetec-S to Ka... Engine has a few modifications... lightweight flywheel, fuel pressure regulator, irridium spark plugs... etc... Suspension mods are bigger brakes from Focus ST, sway bars, eibach -60mm springs
And here it is... :)

zilzxd.jpg

14c5dt3.jpg

35mfoev.jpg

343qjp2.jpg

28l9bua.jpg

And it BOOST TIME :twisted:

Garrett T3 from Lancia Dedra Integrale

34etk5x.jpg

FMIC

5p4b8.jpg

Walbro 255 Fuel pump, boost controller and a BLOW OFF valve

t5q8ic.jpg

Welcome, I am sure many people will be watching your progress with interest!

Hey welcome to ProjP :eek:k:

Have you even got any space in that engine bay for a turbo?? All looks very snug in there already :lol:

Flying Scotsman said:
Welcome along to ProjP... :thumbs:

You should have used a Puma though...

IMO KA's...... well, you get the gist...

What are you doing for the manifold?

I will youse stock manifold with t 3 adapter!
I did tray to bay a good puma but in that time there wasent a good puma at the market!

dado_vct said:
Flying Scotsman said:
Welcome along to ProjP... :thumbs:

You should have used a Puma though...

IMO KA's...... well, you get the gist...

What are you doing for the manifold?

I will youse stock manifold with t 3 adapter!
I did tray to bay a good puma but in that time there wasent a good puma at the market!

Harder looking and you find good Puma's, I can find quite a few at the moment.
I take it you are not too bothered about the bad flow due to the manifold...? What are you using for the down pipe?
Do you have power estimations that you are after?

red said:
Mac, you're not in Croatia though.. :p

You meaning puma's available...? Theres still plenty in the EU, just done a continental check, Germany has quite a few... bit of a holiday and make a trip of it...

But understandable.

from my understanding, import duties to croatia are VERY expensive, more then the car is worth. The KA chassis is the same as the puma and fiesta, so should be a nippy little car, and a sleeper! And dont forget, my manifold on my 1.7 was only a modified standard item, and it went up to 229bhp, would have gone a lot more if i used a bigger turbo like a T3! Its different in a KA, will be nice to see it develop!

Latest posts

Back