Halford's Extreme Brilliance bulbs

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lookgoood said:
How come apart frm my millie you dont see puma with a xenon hid kit. I have 10,000k deep blue that gives off orange,green,blue,pink, purple light when going over bumps.looks amazing esecially with yellow.people have actually said to me they thought i was a lambo from far away lol. They light up the road well get the e marked one as others are illegal and too bright and will dazzle other drivers and probably get done by cops. It just what the puma needs more than these crappy bodykits that iv seen on pumas and spoiler that look like it were stolen of a supra lol. And b4 u say im not jealous lol.if someone here as bodykit and u feel offending then im sorry

You got any pics of this Puma/Lambo with said lights in action ? i'd be really interested to see.

There's a thread in the for sale section with a link to a couple of photos on Pistonheads, although this is meant to be a thread about the Halfords bulbs, not another one about HIDs. ;)

£25 for a set of bulbs is a rip off. I don't care how good they are.

My £5 ones are more than good enough. I don't need high beam around my country lanes yet I see nearly everyone else having there's on. Either they are blind or my 'cheapo' bulbs are way better than what most cars are using.

I posted the difference between mine and the standard one's a while back (might have been on other site) and they were WAY better than std and more than sufficient for my needs. Maybe when I start night rallying I'll pay a stupid amount for some.

They're fine on my Puma:
£17.29
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250929786727?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts

Back