Pixie's Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried polishing my headlights up with all sorts, works at first, but they dull again within a couple of months. If you polish them to much (like me) you take the lacquer off leaving them permanently dull. They only way around this is to replace them, not huge money from a breakers yard. Pretty high on my list to do!

I remember I managed to get the headlight out on my puma and it was a real bugger, i seem to recall part of the plastic grill or something like that being in the way and I think i undid some bolts to loosen the grill but not take it out completely. It was a couple of months ago though and my memory is getting worse with age lol

Also one of my friends cleaned his car's (honda civic type r) headlights with a rotary polisher and that had amazing results

yeah you have to remove the grill to get access to the lighty lights. Rotary polisher will only have same effect, that's what I used, once the lacquers gone they dull :cry:

Well I was at my local Co-op and i came back with my shopping to see someone else with a Pacific green Puma :)
I though great opportunity to try and show how lowered it is :) Photos have come out crap though :/
You can tell when i was looking at them but not through the camera lens grrrrr
jsmsmw.png

1zoaiog.jpg

Well I have a buckled rear o/s wheel , i have a problem with my brakes :( when i brake and press my clutch down at the same time it feels like there not working :/
Got my car dinted and scratched from where someones opened there door on me and condensation in my rear o/s light :(
Not my month for the car.

Pixie said:
Well I have a buckled rear o/s wheel , i have a problem with my brakes :( when i brake and press my clutch down at the same time it feels like there not working :/
Got my car dinted and scratched from where someones opened there door on me and condensation in my rear o/s light :(
Not my month for the car.

Possible master cylinder problem with the brakes? have you checked the fluid level?

Heyyyy ooo its been a while :?

Not much is new really , I haven't changed anything on my Puma, although my other half finally got rid of his RST Fiesta and bought a RS Focus Mk1 all i can say is om nom nom i want one , it drives like a dream..........................but think i'll stick wit vernon :D

Latest posts

Back