Rusty Puma Arch replacement group buy - NO I DON'T HAVE ANY MORE AND I'M NOT DOING THIS AGAIN

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi new member just go my puma stick me down as a may be ,would like to see what deal can be made, would prefer these arches less fettling by the look of them.NICE ONE :grin:

Z-fella said:
Count me in, end of February / March ideal for me
Good to have you on board! :eek:k:
jbc1971 said:
Hi new member just go my puma stick me down as a may be ,would like to see what deal can be made, would prefer these arches less fettling by the look of them.NICE ONE :grin:
Okey dokey; we're nearing 10 interested parties within 12 hours of me posting; I would imagine buying 10 units would be enough to secure some sort of discount. I will make the appropriate enquiries and update this thread when I know more.

I wasn't sure, when I posted, how popular an idea this would be so haven't made any enquiries with the supplier at this stage, but it seems like we may be en route to amassing enough people to be in a good haggling position. :cool:

I did send them an email a couple of weeks ago. Got a German mate to email them and have had no reply yet. Fingers crossed a big order won't get unnoticed :?

Yeah, they're not the easiest to get hold of. Car parts suppliers and garages aren't generally too hot on e-mail (hello Pumabuild!) :roll:

I will get one of my sausage-loving chums to give them a call, that's our best bet.

(that's sausage-loving as in "German," not "gay" before you pipe up Mac - as far as I know you don't speak German :-D)

Just a cheeky thread bump...

Anyone else in need of some prefabricated Puma arch action in the first quarter of 2013-ish?

If it wasn't for needing a new rear ABS loom next month, I would have torn your arm off.... :roll:

I don't think anyone's in any major hurry, Tony - I think the general consensus is to place an order March-ish onwards?

Hmm, may be a bit tight even then... typically I have my MOT & tax due virtually on top of each other :(

Tell you what, pop me up on the fence, and I'll keep an eye on the thread and see where it goes...

so what is the total price for a set then? and march is the time your getting them? well i will need some so count me in

Please put me on the maybe's list....... any news on a total price ? Cheers.

Just a bump in case anyone who might be interested in this missed it last month. I will be getting one of my German pals to give them a ring this week so I can update those of you who have already expressed an interest with some indication of price / turnaround / availability etc.

tycho said:
so what is the total price for a set then? and march is the time your getting them? well i will need some so count me in
It will likely be March judging by people's responses.
ryuu said:
Please put me on the maybe's list....... any news on a total price ? Cheers.
Cheers, chaps - I've added you to the appropriate lists. Indication of price to follow sometime this week.

Frocat said:
Put me down as a maybe as well, offside arch has not survived the winter so well.
You're on the list! :eek:k:

Really need to pull my finger out and get some indication of price don't I. Watch this space.

Latest posts

Back