Rusty Puma Arch replacement group buy - NO I DON'T HAVE ANY MORE AND I'M NOT DOING THIS AGAIN

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just interested or almost definitely want some if we can get a bulk discount?

almost if iys cheaper than £35 for a new 206 wing the bodyshop said they will cost :)

The beauty of the the 206 wings is that, if they are OE, I believe that they are galvanised (which is why you see so many rust-free old french hatchbacks running about). Although by the time they've been subjected to welding etc, that protection is probably compromised.

On the flip side, the 206 wings are slightly different in their shape (I can tell a 206 winged repair quite easily) where as these look to be a perfect profile.

Ya pays ya money etc...

OK, my German buddy has worked his magic and here's how it works out:

1 set - £67.20 + £25.85 shipping = £93.05 per pair
5+ sets - £60.31 (10% off) each + £4.40 shipping = £64.71 per pair
10+ sets - £57.73 (14% off) each + £3.20 shipping = £60.93 per pair
20+ sets - £51.70 (23% off) each + £2.10 shipping = £53.80 per pair

Obviously if you're not local enough that I can drop it off / you can pick it up and you're not coming to any shows to collect them, you'll have to factor in postage from me to you, as the shipping quoted above is to get a pallet shipped to me in Reading.

There may be the possibility that someone who's coming to one of the shows might be kind enough to take yours back with them if they're nearer to where you are.

Can you reply back with whereabouts you are, this will help me coordinate things.

hey rob,
thats a fantastic deal....put me on definitely list.
I'm down in hastings...so would need you to post to me if poss.

cheers
mark.

deputy said:
hey rob,
thats a fantastic deal....put me on definitely list.
I'm down in hastings...so would need you to post to me if poss.

cheers
mark.
Good to have you on board! I'm quite often down on the south coast somewhere between Southampton and Brighton depending on who I'm seeing; I've got a mate in Eastbourne I could drop it off at if you ever go that way?

I have no idea what it's going to cost to courier these as I don't have the dimensions or weight at this stage. Wouldn't have thought it'd be more than a tenner, though - I use parcel2go.com generally, usually get a good price.

You can put me on the definite list if the date/timescale I've PM'd you is OK!

SENATEpumA said:
You can put me on the definite list if the date/timescale I've PM'd you is OK!
Nice!

I haven't heard back from Neil (grayfox), Z-fella or Tycho yet to see if they're still on board. If they are, we've hit the 10 units for another four quid off each!

Can you put me down for a set, please?
I can pay you before, but will pick them up from "The Arch Bishop's" house, when you're there giving him a polish!!

YOG said:
Can you put me down for a set, please?
I can pay you before, but will pick them up from "The Arch Bishop's" house, when you're there giving him a polish!!
Certainly, Mr. Yog, sir. :eek:k:

YOG said:
will pick them up from "The Arch Bishop's" house, when you're there giving him a polish!!
I don't know where you got that idea from, we're just friends. :-D

hey mate, yea I'm a definite.

you still wanting just the one side so I'll buy the other and we can pay half each for a set? It's fine if you want a set to yourself because I'm thinking whether to do that too, can't decide! If it's the case that we reach 9 units, one short, when it makes complete sense to get a set each and get the extra discount for everyone.

I'm in North London and go to essex quite a lot.

I was always going to get a pair for myself, cos even though only one needs doing at the moment, it's only a matter of time before the other one needs doing!

I was considering getting a spare set or two to split for people who only want one side, to make up the numbers but it seems like we've hit 10 sets and it may be a tad ambitious to aim for 20.

If you really only want one, I will order a pair for you and keep hold of the other one - someone will need it at some point, I just can't guarantee I'll still have it when YOU need it! (as you surely will) :lol:

Woo hoo! We've hit 10 confirmed pairs thanks to YOG, grayfox and frocat. :thumbs:

Latest posts

Back