Sheffield 'Coming- Puma or not' Meet Sat 27th Sept -Updated

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's great Scott, will be good to see you. I hope that Gary & Barry can come too.

I'll post some more details later today

the main thing is you come - I doubt there will be a lot of pumas as so many of us have different cars now, but there should be a load of peeps there to have a great day out!

No way!! I am so sorry not to be able to attend this year!! I already have that date booked! Will be with you all in spirit :)

Gary

Hopefully I'm still in. With any luck, I might even have a new car to come in, if not I'll be in my slightly worn out MX-5.

Hi Pumababe
Not trying to interfere but on the Saturday of your planned trip there is a car show at the Oilcan cafe at Hepworth nr Huddersfield. In line with your driving and eating and drinking thing it might be a good inclusion to our trip. The car show will be free entry and there will be food and drinks available to buy. The shows I've been to before here have been really good and they generally start in the afternoon and continue into the early evening. Not too far from you, just off the A616 10 miles from Sheffield.
Barry

Latest posts

Back