Sheffield Meet Info thread - No off topic chat please

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puma Babe

Saturday September 29th

Meet point 12.00pm
The Fairway
Elmhirst Lane
Dodworth
Barnsley
South Yorkshire
S75 4LS

Tel: 0871 2002289

aiming to go in to eat at 12.30ish.

For those not wishing to eat at the Fairway I plan to start the drive at around 2pm.

The drive is approx 60 miles. It's not going to be a high speed drive, there is a mix of roads, some of them quite steep, windy and narrow. If there are warning signs for speed cameras there quite probably is one!! (oh and potholes - veterans of the Sheffield meet will remember that South Yorkshire has an impressive collection.)

There will be a few stops for photo's, toilets etc.

After the drive I'd like to invite anyone brave enough back to my house for food. I'll supply soft drinks but if anyone (not driving) wants alcohol you'll have to bring your own!

I will email the route to anyone who sends me their email address.

Could people please indicate below if they are eating at lunchtime and in the evening so I can book / cater accordingly.

Lunch at Fairways
PB and the bodyguards
BenF
Patch
lrrhood
Gary & James
Midnightblue
Zara +1
Hotrodspike
Julie & Kev

Meal at Crowdered House
The Food Fairy
PB and the Bodyguards
BenF
Looney
Patch
lrrhood
Gary & James
Midnightblue

After three oil leaks being fixed and a wash and an MOT we will be there for both please, looking forward to catching up with everyone, promise to bring all the rust too, lol

Gary n James

Please send a route map too please [email protected]

my clutch is starting to slip abit :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'm bringing a mate up so we'll both be there for dinner :D

not 100% about the meal though, 29th is my first day off in 20days lol

Put us down for the meal at The Fairway. We will have to see how we are for time and how Julie is as to whether we come back afterwards. Look forward to seeing everyone and giving the Puma possibly it's last outing :-(. Will be taking it steady, with our precious cargo!

Thanks Kev, I'll keep the drive sensible. You just watch out for the infamous potholes!! we don't want to have the first Pumapeople meet baby arrive en route :-D

(actually it make it a meet to remember :lol: )

Latest posts

Back