Sheffield Meet 29th September

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lrrhood said:
Hi, it's my birthday on the 29th, could I come please? and is it suitable to bring my little boy(age 6 then) or is it an adult only? day off?? :thumbs: I'm just down the road at Lincoln.
happy b day bird

just home from a great day out

especial thanks to Yvonne for organising the meet, her minders and her sister for their supporting roles, and to all those who drove me to the meet or on the route during the day

thanks also to the other fabulous people there who helped make the day so memorable

roll on the next Sheffield meet - same time next year?

Good to see old friends again, and new ones for the first time. Don't leave it so long next time Yip. Might sort out a Midlands one for early next year.
Big thanks to Von again.
Tara a bit

I know who donated the penny :p

Wonder how Ben is after the curry, have you cooled down yet :p

Had a great day out driving around Sheffield, great to meet old friends and new people :thumbs:

Thankyou Yvonne for organising a great day.
Was really great to meet you all.
Some great tips for the future (Midnight Blue)
Finishing touches (looney)
Sweeties (hotrodspike) ps Aaron said a HUGE thankyou :wink:
New lasagna recipee (Puma Babe)

see you all again next year some time?

ps
I REALLY Love my cake :clap:

pps I also know who donated the penny :wink:

Have been looking forward to the meet since the leicester one and it was not a dissapointment in anyway!!

Thank you Yvonne for all the work you put in to organising it, and the amazing supper at the end, we would have made the journey just for the food! The drive was fantastic, the countryside was simply amazing. It was good to make more friends and catch up with others again, this is what the meets are all about...meeting Puma-minded people. Was as always very jealous of some of the other cars, especially Granny Thunder's! those Teddy's got it good!!

Gary

Thanks to everyone who came to the meet

Sorry for getting us lost, I blame the co pilot :)

I really enjoyed seeing every one again :D

Thanks Yvonne for organising a great meet as always :) sorry I couldnt stay but Id already had plans last night
had a great drive in the Mini bless it and was good to catch up with peoples :D

sorry for the late reply, Ive just got back from the vets after one of my chinchillas ran into the corner of my sitting room door last night and breaking his cheek bone :( poor little man

I know who gave the penny, too! :-D

and yes, I have recovered, thanks! Cracking curry once you had adjusted to it! (It did rather take me by surprise!)

so that people don't feel the need to donate money!!!

(and because doing all the cakes running up to the cake sale, doing the cake sale on friday, then rushing home and doing the prep for Saturday was knackering and I don't feel that I did as well as I could have done with the food)

you were very kind in feeding us - I think everyone who donated would agree with me that they would have been happy to give to Macmillan Nurses in recognition of your kindness and generosity - regardless of the proximity to the Macmillan Big Coffee Morning

iirc we have donated in the past when you have brought cakes along to eat at stops at meets, and we are grateful to you for all your efforts on our behalf - nobody expects you to do any catering, and our donations are probably all we can give in return

BenF said:
you were very kind in feeding us - I think everyone who donated would agree with me that they would have been happy to give to Macmillan Nurses in recognition of your kindness and generosity - regardless of the proximity to the Macmillan Big Coffee Morning

iirc we have donated in the past when you have brought cakes along to eat at stops at meets, and we are grateful to you for all your efforts on our behalf - nobody expects you to do any catering, and our donations are probably all we can give in return

Thank you Ben
I enjoy catering (so does the Food Fairy) any excuse for a party :)

The Project Puma family are a very generous group of people

Back