Sheffield Meet 29th September

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scofield.1 said:
Was as always very jealous of some of the other cars, especially Granny Thunder's! those Teddy's got it good!!
Gary

How rude <_< is that your way of making friends and influencing people ......... ? :p

Another fantastic meet.
Thanks, Yvonne, for organising the drive and cooking that brilliant meal.
Thanks Tony and Brendan for keeping me on track
Thanks everyone for making it such a great meet

:eek:k:

Puma Babe said:
so that people don't feel the need to donate money!!!

(and because doing all the cakes running up to the cake sale, doing the cake sale on friday, then rushing home and doing the prep for Saturday was knackering and I don't feel that I did as well as I could have done with the food)

Everyone gave willingly. You did a great job with the food, far better than most of us could have produced .... and not many people can say they have rendered Ben speechless :D

78dca610afb8656867e1e972ad16bfa9.jpg

Feeling hot hot hot :wink:

but with a lot better teeth! (Please please please let Ben have a sense of humour!!)

I know he has as he's put up with the teacher jibes from some of us (me usually)

Of course that's when he has time to read them as the majority of his time is spent lounging around on yet another break from work.

I'll say it for you Ben - touche :lol:

hmm - not at the moment!

Unless you count Ireland, I am on a 6-month break from going abroad (but my next foreign trip will be a big one!)

Ize thunking it aint a "big trip", if e spake propar Inglich lyke wat wee dus e wud say extensive trip what ho init :p

Back