Sheffield Meet 29th September

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for that Y, I am really looking forward to meeting everyone, was going to say if it is really bad we could allways just go for the meal, everyone has booked the time and money out, be a shame to scratch it all together, after we could do as Zara sugested :wink:

lrrhood said:
Thanks for that Y, I am really looking forward to meeting everyone, was going to say if it is really bad we could allways just go for the meal, everyone has booked the time and money out, be a shame to scratch it all together, after we could do as Zara sugested :wink:

I'm not driving a 500 mile round trip for a meal!!!!! What are you lot like? A bit of rain won't hurt you, you just drive to the conditions. We had torrential rain at one of Mort's meets ..... and thick fog at another!! :p

LOONEY said:
abit of rain never hurt anyone :p

hear hear!

I took the mini through a flooded road yesterday! now if that aint commitment in a car that gets lost in a puddle I dont know what is!! :lol:

just asking i have a few parts for puma il sell them very cheap i could bring them on sat? only a few interior parts clocks n that
thanks

Zara said:
Just washed and waxed the minibox before I go to work and ready for tomorrow :D
That's good to know, Z - but what about the car? :-D

does any need any interior parts
list 98 speedo
door handle silver
gear stick bit?
passenger side window
x2 clocks
led switch for rear window all cheap
1.7 throttle body