Ford Fair - Sunday 2nd August 2015

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you send the payments to Cherie as mentioned in the first post Marc, then you'll be guaranteed a place :)

There's significantly few less signed up so far than I'd like (less than half of last year's attendance!), so I'm going to extend for another week. So you've got until Midnight 31st May to order your tickets.

Marc Gill said:
made payment this morning has it gone through ok?
Yes. :eek:k:

Hi guys,

Pretty much missed the boat on this one, is there anyway I can get a few tickets and stand pass if I get the payment sent today?

It will be myself and my brother Ben (moondustka) with hopefully the puma cosworth.

Many Thanks

Dan

If you read 4 posts above yours you'll see the deadline has been extended to the end of the month. So if you send payment today then yes, that'll be fine!
:eek:k:

McCloud 85 said:
Hi guys,

Pretty much missed the boat on this one, is there anyway I can get a few tickets and stand pass if I get the payment sent today?

It will be myself and my brother Ben (moondustka) with hopefully the puma cosworth.

Many Thanks

Dan

Got your payment. :eek:k: No reason why you can bring both Pumas if they're on the road. As normal, I'll be ordering more stand passes than we actually need, so that we've got a little bit more room, so you can leave it until the night before to decide if you want/

Cherie said:
Got your payment. :eek:k: No reason why you can bring both Pumas if they're on the road. As normal, I'll be ordering more stand passes than we actually need, so that we've got a little bit more room, so you can leave it until the night before to decide if you want/

Ok that's good news, Ben seems sure at the moment his won't be ready in time but he may have some luck so will keep you updated.

Many Thanks

Received :eek:k:

We seem to be missing some of the usual suspects this year though.

And Trax looks as though it won't be happening as we need 5 minimum, and we've got 2.

Tickets have been ordered. :thumbs:

I ordered more stand passes than we need, so we can accommodate some latecomers. However, but you will need to make your own arrangements for tickets.

:thumbs:

Now we've just got to work out how we're going to get in without a Ford... :pinkeye:

Dal said:
Now we've just got to work out how we're going to get in without a Ford... :pinkeye:
Can't you leave a car at Tesco car park and go to the show as passengers in someone's Puma?
I'm sure someone would be willing to give you a lift back to Tesco at the end of the day :grin:
Paul

Dal said:

If my plan to find an FRP comes off, I'll be taking both my Puma so there will be free seats!

748 said:
Dal said:
Can't you leave a car at Tesco car park and go to the show as passengers in someone's Puma?
I'm sure someone would be willing to give you a lift back to Tesco at the end of the day :grin:
Paul

XAF said:
Dal said:

If my plan to find an FRP comes off, I'll be taking both my Puma so there will be free seats!

Cheers peeps! :thumbs:
We had hoped to get a lift in - My boss lives in Silverstone Village so might leave a car at his place rather than in Tescos car park all day. It's literally a 5 minute walk to the circuit and I'd not want to make someone giving us a lift back to Tescos sit in the big queue heading back to the M1 to take us back!

Back