#013 up for sale again

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3042688.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:(

Changing hands quickly at the moment which is a shame as it's a very presentable example.

to be honest mate, I think you are going to have to either bite the bullet and buy it back or just ignore any future adverts and stop torturing yourself :)

mort666 said:
to be honest mate, I think you are going to have to either bite the bullet and buy it back or just ignore any future adverts and stop torturing yourself :)

I agree here

It is looking very nice atm though :)

You know you want to :wink:

Is the S an all round better car or does the FRP have some things over it?

The S is a billion times better to use everyday, but it doesn't really have much of a personality, which crucially, the FRP has.

Depends which you value more I guess. I bet the Mini's been a bit more reliable though. However it's brand new so it should be!

Yes reliable and cheaper to run on a day to day basis parts and fuel and no rust and no worry ,compared to a 11 + year old car

well #013 was up for sale, looks like a lad on pumapeople has bought it, hes had one before 207 i think he said, so could be in safe hands now neil

agreed, swapped my first puma (when i still loved it) for a new cooper and longed to swap it for a puma again, I had hoped it would get close to the puma but it never did, got fed up with it after 12 months

Simon

Neil said:
The S is a billion times better to use everyday, but it doesn't really have much of a personality, which crucially, the FRP has.

Latest posts

Back