09-Onwards Ford Ka Wiper size's

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Planetslick

Hey all just wondered if anyone could help me the misus 59 Ka needs new wipers and all 3 are different sizes ive tryed googling it but the change in Ka shape seems to have gone unnoticed by the motoring world of parts or theres so much info about the old Ka i cant find out about the new one haha so i went to my local Halfords and went upto the wiper bloke thinking hes gotta know the sizes maybe he can even let me know of they do them in a pack... Not a chance the shop floor monkey has to consult a book which after 15mim he realises doesnt tell him the sizes and basically he admits he has no idea (some wiper guy) so please please say someone on here knows the sizes cos it been the bain of my life for the past 48hr and the misus is moaning somthing rotten haha

just a shot in the dark....ring your ford dealer,alot of cars do use several different sizes of wiper blades,if they are the original blades still,measure them...........

http://www.wiperblades.co.uk/ford-ka-2008-to-2011-wiper-blades/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Drivers = 24" (600mm)
Passenger = 14" (360mm)
Rear = 11" (290mm)

As a side note : I've often found Ford to be quite reasonable for wipers (about £11 for a set for a Puma) but that might just be that our local dealers always gives us a good discount. Ford RRP isn't cheap.

Thanks guys thats a really useful site Dal consider it bookmarked ha :) ill
Give ford a quick call today hopfully can get it sorted

i forgort to mention i phoned Ford nearly fewll over for the front 2 wipers £44.79 nearly made me cry hahaha

Back