Ford Ka 09> Petrol Locking Cap Hell

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Planetslick

hey im wondering if anyone can help me on this one the misus 2009 (New Design) Ka's locking petrol cap has broken and will no longer lock, i assumed i'd easilly get an afer market one with the popularity of the car but ive been to Halfords, A1 Motors, Disocunt Autoparts, ect theyve all searched there systems and only have the old Ka's cap availible (which £20 later i discovered does not fit) but no one has one for the new design so i went to Ford to check it was broken and yes it was the price of a new one? £45 not so bad then he says and £40 one price for the plastic and one for the locking barrel £85 for a petrol cap and he was deadly serious needless to say i tried to see if warrenty covered it suprise suprise it doesnt cos its classed as trim so does anyone know if there are any alternatives i could use the misus insists we have one that locks so no one can put anything in the tank ect thanks if anyone can help :)

Back