1.7 for sale - Panther Black

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve mac

Hi all, I'm a new user but have browsed the boards before so think I'm doing the right thing by trying to sell my Puma on here, direct to someone who would appreciate it more than I can now. :)

I bought it last November to the tune of £1200 on a 51 plate and have loved the whole experience after upgrading from a Fiesta BUT I have recently got a new job and work provided me with a works car, which is a Ford Focus for (I'm still loyal to Ford). My Puma is now sat doing nothing with Tax until next May and MOT until next June. I have tried Auto Trader twice and no one has shown an interest and it is currently on Gumtree (again, not holding my breath) but I realise this close to Christmas may be the reason it is isn't selling. I've asked for £800 ono but it is this too high maybe?

The details are as follows if anyone is interested as I really don't want to scrap it or let it go to waste. I live in Sutton Coldfield, B76 1YA, West Midlands for anyone interested.

51 Plate Puma with Panther black paint.

Only 85700 on the clock, well maintained, looked after with a Full Service History and paperwork from reputable garages. In excellent running condition and the bodywork is in very good condition all over for its age. Ideal for City driving or Puma/ super mini/ Coupe enthusiasts. MOT lasts until next June 2014. There are a couple of basic advisories but they were on the previous MOT and the car still sailed through this year with the same ones and no work needed.

The A/C is in perfect working order. The interior is clean, looked after and smoke/pet odour free.

There is also a CD player included that plays MP3's via memory stick, 3.5mm jack or CD but this was not fitted too well and could do with adjusting. The paint around the rear arches has bubbled but the arches are still in great condition as the previous owner had them treated once. This car has been completely reliable, driven sensibly and I've only added about 4K myself in 1 year with trouble free motoring. Price is £700 (Down from previous ask of £800) but I'm open to offers. The battery may need a good charge as the cold and not using it has drained it quite a bit, slight condensation on the rear windscreen during cold spells but can't find the source. Inspections, questions and test drives welcome. 5+ Owners, Full service history, Next MOT due on 12/06/2014, Tax expires 31/05/2014, Electric windows, Air conditioning, MP3 player, CD player, Folding rear seats, Spare wheel (Full), Power steering, Central locking, Immobiliser, Driver's airbags, Passenger airbags.

Please email me first for enquiries, serious buyers will be given my contact number/ address. Car best viewed in the evening or at the weekend.

If you are interested then I don't mind being contacted on here or through my email address (aske me in a PM for it please).

Thanks all :)

Steve.

What makes you think it's a Thunder? Thunders were only silver or magnum grey and came with leather seats.

£800 would be a fair price with decent MOT /tax I'd have thought.

GLWTS

Because I'm 50% bored and 50% awesome, I thought I'd hunt down your ad and add some photos for you

Original ad http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-...he-clock-tax-mot-fsh/1042344388#photo-content

$_80.JPG

$_80.JPG

$_80.JPG

$_80.JPG

$_80.JPG

Dal said:
What makes you think it's a Thunder? Thunders were only silver or magnum grey and came with leather seats.

£800 would be a fair price with decent MOT /tax I'd have thought.

GLWTS

I though it was a Thunder as it comes up on various sites when I enter the reg. Still not shifted it though, it's just going to waste now that I've got the Focus.

Latest posts

Back