1.7 For sale

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wainie

Hi People
Due to needing a bigger car i am reluctantley selling my little cat

2000 X Reg
103k miles
5 months MOT
6 months tax
Excellent condition for age

Good Bits:-

No rust on any of the back arches due to respay oct 2012
New clutch at the cost of £350 fitted sept 2012
New back shockers/axle bushes fitted feb 2013
New plugs and filters fitted feb 2013
4 brand new tyres fitted sep2012
Front discs and pads fitted sep 2012
Abs censor fitted sep 2012
HCV Replaced june 2012
Thermostat replaced june 2012
Part service history
cam belt Changed approx 90k (Had it checked at garage, mechanic says it looks like its recently been replaced)
Pulls hard in every gear.
Never a problem starting and drives like a puma should!!
possibly the most reliable car ive ever owned.

Bad bits:-

Driver door doesnt open to full width (but access isnt limited as a i never have an issue getting in our out, possible 'check strap' needed)
Tiny dent on driver door (2'' approx) due to dippy lady driver in asda car park.......only noticable in certain light.
parcel shelf wont stay where it should do.
Wheel bearings just started to be a little noisy.
Battery in key fob faulty but i just lock/unlock manually to save messing around.

The car is due its MOT in August and ALL the advisories have been fixed (see the above dates)

I have been as honest as i possibly can about the car, as you can read the Good bits easily out weigh the Bad bits.

Absolute Bargain at £650

I am Located in Bacup (15 miles north of manchester)

Any questions please get intouch on here or contact 07928924824

Plenty of views but no Reply's for my little cat?

This must be sold by the 28th of this month (march)........thats when my new one will be arriving and need the space on my drive.

I REFUSE to sell it to one of them 'we buy any car' rip off merchants as its a genuine motor!

I'd prefer if someone on here would take it off my hands as i doubt anyone else would appreciate the puma's for what they really are.........so if any of you kind people want a BARGAIN at £570!!!

Come n get it :)

Latest posts

Back