17" OZ" Superturismo GT Alloys + Tyres

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

starfire27

Hi All,

I am thinking of selling my 17" OZ Superturismo GT alloys and wanted to see if anyone is interested. You can see how they look on my Puma in the pics below, only every had positive comments on them. Three are in very good condition with only minor scratches and no kurbing, one wheel is kurbed but easily refurbed. All come with new tyres fitted just 6 months ago.

003.jpg

005.jpg

These wheels are ET48 so I will also be including the Eibach 15mm hubcentric spacers to bring them out to the correct ET35 on the front (you will need to fit beam/axle spacers on the rear)

13082010074.jpg

I can put up more images if I have interest!

Open to sensible offers, please PM me :)

I might be interested if the price is right.

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2886" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

To be be approved, your advert MUST have the following information:

1: Description : The more details the better; think what you would want to know if you were buying.
2: Price : It is not sufficient to ask for offers, you must have an idea of what you would accept, so say so! Also, P&P costs if appropriate
3: Location : Essential if your items are for collection only, but even so, some people may want to collect if they're local.
4: Preferred contact details : This speaks for itself, especially if you're not on the forum regularly

As above, can you please amend your ad with all the required information.

Thanks.

OK guys I am looking for £220 cash on collection from Milton Keynes. That is for all 4 wheels, matching tyres and two Eibach 15mm Hubcentric spacers that cost £100 on their own. As I said above these are in good condition, all wheels have a few minor surface scratches e.t.c but only one wheel has kurb damage. The rear tyres are as new and the fronts still have plenty of tread left on them.

Please PM me if interested.

Wheel one

9-1.jpg

Wheel two

8-1.jpg

Rear tyre tread

7-1.jpg

Wheel three

6-1.jpg

Wheel four

5-1.jpg

Kurbing one