1st of November Meet Itinerary

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello, everyone, back again in the land of the pumas!! i will be moving soon (watch out lincs!!) but still reckon i can come to this -it's most exciting to have something in east anglia - lol!!
and, i would love to go bowling as well - if you dont mind the ball running down the gullies every time i bowl it *sigh* i'm very bad at bowling but i really like it.
anything else i need to do?
talia xx

Just turn up is fine :D

We will be looking at booking lanes so hopefully we will get an idea of total numbers etc.

I wouldnt worry too much by the sounds of it most of us will be bowling down the alleys lol.

Really looking forward to this now - not long!

Are littl'uns allowed to come too? I'm not allowed to enjoy myself on my own any more, so would have to bring the mini-Puma fan too.

Of course Yoda - everyone is welcome. My littlest one has been on more than a few meets before :D

Good :) be good to see you again after the zsoc meet a while back 8)

Maybe little'un will get out the car this time lol

Any more for any more, bowling?

24 people registered to come along on the day and 14 for bowling so far!

Do any more of the 22 from the meet want to go bowling?

Going to have to phone up and book the lanes I think with this many people... And definitely if there are more people thinking about coming along to play! Like red said 14/22?!

Come on people! :D

Fireworks?

http://www.fireworkfiesta.com/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... &Itemid=31

thank you everyone for teh warm welcome and the link to this meet,

i am a big fan of meets and cruises, just cant do it this saturday as already have plans - bugger..

but will keep my eye out for the next meet cos (diary providing) will show my face 8)

Hi guys

I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to make this one - I'll be in Pompey that weekend sorting things out for his wedding, and managed to double book stuff. D'oh!

I'm still hoping to be at the bonfire meet the following weekend.

Sorry everyone :(

Back