2 x Ford Fair tickets

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

Unfortunately Zara can no longer make Ford Fair, so I am selling her ticket and stand pass on her behalf.

£15 for both - the pass will give you a place on the Project Puma stand for this years show.

Payment via PayPal to [email protected].

First person to post up gets it.

well, at least you wont loose out neil, their fault if they wanna buy something & not use it.

I might do. The mods over there probably wouldn't notice anyway.

hi guys i'm intrested but live in cornwall so would need somewhere to stay night before does any one know of any campsites/hotels that are local from past experince? cheers

spike. said:
well, at least you wont loose out neil, their fault if they wanna buy something & not use it.

If I could get there then I would, dont think I'll be allowed to steal my dads car for the day though.

Neil said:
I might do. The mods over there probably wouldn't notice anyway.

It means you get more more pumas on the PP stand, and can poach the members.

I just hope this site doesn;t go the same way, now none of the "staff" have pumas

We're all still enthusiasts Ross :eek:k:

Not getting rid of us that easily :p

have you asked leopold neil? He mentioned he hoped to go to ford fair, I did ask if he was going on a stand or in the public but don't think he noticed

bettie boo said:
hi guys i'm intrested but live in cornwall so would need somewhere to stay night before does any one know of any campsites/hotels that are local from past experince? cheers
There is campsites around silverstone

Back