2000 Ford Puma Red- Immaculate

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swez2000

IMG_0005.jpg

The time has come to sell my pride and joy, the reason for this is that i'am moving to Australia. I have owned the car for four years and it has never missed a beat.

The auction has no reserve as the car has to go, so a real chance to grab a bargain. - http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1555.l2649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

X plate registered Nov 2000

73,000 miles

I'am the third owner and it was lady owned before myself.

MOT until July 2012. Tax Dec 2011

Full Service History

Lux Pack, CD player, Air-con, heated windowscreen.

Modifications/Upgrades

The car is sitting on 17inch BOSS redline alloy wheels with Toyo tyres.

Milltek 4-2-1 Manifold (heatwrapped)
Milltek Cat-back Stainless Exhaust

It is lowered on Weitec GTN semi adjustable coilovers by 40mm.

Full Powerflex poly bushes upgrades all round.

Mondeo ST24 brake conversion 280mm with Mintex discs and pads.

Ford Racing Puma Airbox.

Rear axle handling upgrade

Smoked side repeaters.

The car has only been used for pleasure and has been garaged for most of its life.

The car is in great condition, paintwork really good condition. Only Autoglym used. Just the odd stonechip.

The rear arches were cut out and replaced last summer and resprayed and blended perfectly. This was done as pumas suffer from rear arch rust. So this is perfect now.

The cambelt, water and auxiliary belts were all replaced on 57,000 miles.

The car comes with fully documented service history and lots of bills and invoices (mostly from pumaspeed)

Car is located in Crosby, Liverpool and viewings and test drives (proof of insurance) are welcome.

Car is advertised on other websites, so I reserve the right to withdraw at any time.

Good Luck & If you have any questions don't hesitate to get in touch on 07821599667.

IMG_0002.jpg

Now relisted on ebay !! The auction was ended early, but buyer turned out to be a timewaster !!

So now relisted, have a look

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2000-FORD-PUMA-RED-ONLY-74K-FSH-NO-RESERVE-/140626757453?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item20be02074d" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Can you add a price for ProjectPuma owners to purchase the car please?

Should be in the advert for it to be approved so don't know what happened there when I approved it before :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back