2000 Pacific green 1.7

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BarryY

The time has come for me to sell my Puma. Its done me great over the last 4 years and it has never let me down.

She has 131K on the clock and has the usual rust around the rear arches. MOT is till June. I am the second owner, the first being a lady who had it dealer Serviced for everything, I have a folder full of its history including the original sale receipt. All the work that has been done since I have had it has been done by me. Oil changes have been done every 5-6k, its had recent brake and power steering fluid changes and fresh coolant.

It has poly bushes in the rear beam, G-Max suspension all round and Brembo grooved discs/EBC pads and Braided hoses on the front. I have got the rear ones too but never got round to fitting them. I have fitted a full Thunder Leather interior including door cards, the drivers seat has worn now and the leather has split on the base of the seat.

I also have a load of spare wheels and tyres, all 9 spokes, 4 have winter tyres, 2 with crappy tyres and I also have one rim with no tyre.

Its not in perfect condition there are a few car park dings and scratches on her, but shes a strong reliable beast.

Ill get some pics on when the fog lifts this morning.

I am looking for about £550 including all the wheels and tyres. £400 without them. I am located just outside Thatcham, easy access to here from M4 A4 or A34 if anyone wants to come and have a look round her, email me on yngb @ icloud.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back