2000 (W) Puma 1.7 VCT, Silver, 71.5k miles, Tim Belt

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Longyear

Hi,

My gorgeous silver Puma is for sale, due to financial hardship.

It is a 2000, (W) model with 71.5k genuine miles. I bought in on 28th Dec 2011 in perfect condition, with no faults, for £990. But it was due a Timing Belt Change.

This was done in Feb, by FORD in Durham, at a cost of £362. I also took the car into my local garage for new brake pads but they inspected and said the pads and discs were perfect; they just had some crap on them due to the car standing a while before I bought it. They re-conditioned and blasted both the discs and pads.

The car has no faults and literally drives amazingly. The interior is 9/10. Thte exterior is excellent and way above average for age, but of course there is some rust on the arches which will need treating eventually.

You can read all about the car in my project thread:- http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=15056&p=206900#p206900" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is a genuinely unwanted (in fact heartbreaking!) sale .... but the car MUST and WILL go.

I am looking for £900, and with the new timing belt, mileage and condition, I'm unlikely to go much below that, but all offers would be considered.

The car has long Tax, and I think (will check!) MOT until about July or August.

It does have black painted wheels as per the project pics, and has been fitted with genuine original, immaculate black Ford Puma mirrors.

poom_016.jpg

poom_018.jpg

poom_011.jpg

poom_014.jpg

poom_015.jpg

poom_012.jpg

PM me if you are interested, or for a quicker response, drop me a PM. :grin:

Thanks.

That's a real shame mate, after all the hard work you've put in.

Best of luck!

Nice looking car, and in the best colour too :lol:

Just wanted to let you know (in case your unaware) but the reg no is visible on the 3rd pic (rear shot)

You've made the effort of blanking the others, so you must have wanted to keep it invisible to the public.

However, maybe your not bothered now your selling it, but just thought you would appreciate the heads up just in case

Best of luck with the sale, it looks a decent example

Regards

Damo

Yes, we're gutted Sparkie.... as well as how good the car is, this is the best car enthusiast forum I've ever been on. So will be sad when we're Puma'less... :-(

Thanks Damo :pose2: .. yes you're right that pic did sneak through with the number plate on. :grin:

This car has now been listed on eBay, so looks like "Joe Public" will buy it, and not appreciate how good it is! :twisted:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270966551008?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_1579wt_1139" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I intend to hold out for £900 via eBay (especially with a 2 month old Timing Belt Kit, done by Ford), but if anyone was interested in it from this forum, we'd let her go for £800. :cool:

Cheers. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back