2002 Ford Puma 1.7 Thunder 59k £700 or v.n.o

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb297

Hi all.

I'm selling my 2002 Ford Puma 1.7 Thunder. It is on an 02 plate so I believe this is one of the last year's of manufacture.

It has a genuine low mileage of 59k and comes with lots of service history. Quite possibly full serve history but have not checked extensively.

It has virtually every optional extra available for the Puma.

Full leather interior.
Rear parking sensors.
Working air conditioning.
6 CD multi changer.

It has around 8-9 months of MOT remaining on it and is in excellent mechanical condition. Interior condition is excellent.

Negative points:

The driver side electric windows switch are wired in reverse. Pressing the button to lower the passenger side lowers the driver side and vice versa.

There is some rusting on the rear arches as is common with the Pumas.

CD player works however no radio signal is picked up. This could just be a connection problem.

The car is declared as a Cat C. There was minor bumper damage at the front around 4 years ago which the previous owner had repaired at their own cost as thei'r insurance company decided it was too costly to repair considering the price of the vehicle. Documentation to confirm the repair and information related to that is included with the service history.

All in all this is a very good little car for the price and offers a chance to own one of the last fully loaded Pumas.

It is based in North Wales.

If you have any questions or require further information then please email me at [email protected].

Thanks
Mike

Haha sorry. I thought all the Thunder models were the dark greyish colour. May be wrong though.

Window switch issue can be fixed by spinning the plug round, pull out the mirror switch and put your finger in the hole to push the window switch out, and re-seat the plug as necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back