2002 Puma 1.7 with 7,799 miles anyone?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dal

Administrator
Staff member
If you've deep pockets it could be perfect. :eek:

https://www.kgfclassiccars.co.uk/vehicles/24799/

Having read the description again, I'm wondering if it still has the original tyres ?
The video is better than the photos.

Says there is no signs of wear on seats - might be me but drivers seat looked worn to me on the front right edge of the patterned part. At that price I feel justified to pick faults :lol:

Wish I had a place like that to store my RX8 instead of the sh!tty damp garage it's festering in now :(

yippeekiay said:
Says there is no signs of wear on seats - might be me but drivers seat looked worn to me on the front right edge of the patterned part. At that price I feel justified to pick faults :lol:

Wish I had a place like that to store my RX8 instead of the sh!tty damp garage it's festering in now :(

I had the same problem, where to store my Puma out of the elements. In the end I've ended up renting a garage from the 'council' (well, a third party but it's a council garage) for about £50/month. Terms are fairly reasonable and there's no minimum term. Worth checking with your council to see if there's any garages you could use?

I would say that mine isn't big, the Puma is OK but I might struggle with anything larger.

Hi.
It has a mixture of tyres. I can see one P6000 original tyre. I think the photos show how good the Puma would have looked if white was an option. Personally silver is my least favorite color. About five years ago when I owned a 14k silver one and my present black one I chose to sell the silver one as I did not like the colour combination of that with the early colour interior. All down to personal choice.
Regards,
Richard.

Yep, it’s my old car! Kind of wish I’d kept hold of it now. I sold it for £7500 a year ago to a dealer. He sold it on for £9500 and looks like the collector he sold it onto has traded it in against an RS1600.

She was a good one, but did need a bit of love underneath. No rot at all, but was looking it’s age and my OCD said I’d be spending £2k making it perfect and so best take the money and run!

Didn’t think it would be up for £13k though

Oh, yes, P6000 on the back (originals) and Pirrelli Centrinos on the front. Had to have the radio repaired too as it wouldn’t get FM but it was perfect really

Latest posts

Back