2002 Thunder Grey 80k VGC - How much?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPENSPUMA

Full Ford Service History, All MOTs etc done at Ford. Lovingly cared for and pretty immaculate other than usual signs of rust bubbling on right arch and bit on sills. Drives beautifully. Cambelt Done.

MOT September, Tax January.

What do ya reckon?....Whats realistic? Or are these Pumas just fetching peanuts now?

Contemplating sticking her up (or maybe wait till lateaugust and get 12 months MOT on it if it helps get a better price)

Anyone else managed to sell one recently?

Flying Scotsman said:
Well theres not enough information there so at this point i'll say... peanuts.

Was just really after a ballpark figure and to see of anyone had success selling recently.

Its varying, theres a few people bought some for £300 this week, and generally the really good ones are down to between £700-900

But it depends on condition, not nessesarily service histories.

Trawling the ebay ,pistonheads,auto trader adds wil give you some idea. And getting a new 12 months MOT now if you really want to sell it will help,as will a recent cambelt replacement, as will it being a Thunder, as will FFSH.

£900-£1200 should be possible depending on how good it is and how well you present it.There are others going for more but many cars are for sale for months and months and months.

Good luck with it

i bet its not one of the best kept, for a start the fact its got rust on the arches and the sills automatically makes it worse than even mine (before i turned it in a track car if you want to get picky) and i wouldnt even class mine as remotely up there with best kept, and mines had anal amounts of oil changes and always used ford gen parts

Saying that it does sound like a nice example mind,

to answer the actual question id say 900-1000

Steve, you don't know Spens, and you don't know the car. Trust those of us who do to have more of an informed opinion. :eek:k:

Well as a few people on here know, she is a nice example of a well cared for and meticulously looked after Puma,(crikey I've bored most people to death on here and PP with my detailing threads!lol). she's been my pride and joy for 7 years and I will genuinely be sad to see her go....its just the 'lure' of a new car that I've managed to put off for so long, that has finally pulled me in.

I won't be selling untill mid/late august as I'm still undecided on what to have next (although Mito is heavy favourite) plus it ties in with getting the MOT done too AND having the time to get her fully detailed and looking awesome.

Obviously nearer the time I will put a proper thread with full description and photos etc etc....but I 'think' I'm going to put her up for £1500 and see how it goes. A little more than some others granted, but she is a really nice example and imho very much worth it.

Thanks for you opinions guys.

Back