2005 (54) Fiesta Zetec S TDCi 1.6

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherie

2005 (54) Fiesta Zetec S TDCi 1.6

£5100 ono

42,000 miles (will increase as used daily)
MOT June 2012
TAX July 2012
Metallic Magnum Grey
HPI clear (have the printout from the check I did when I bought the car)

It has the usual standard Zetec S equipment:
- Front fog lights
- Electric windows
- Air-con
- Alloy wheels
- CD player

The car was bought at the beginning of July on 35k, runs perfectly and pulls well as turbo diesels do. It is also very economical: currently getting around 56mpg on average. The engine doesn't smoke, or use any oil.

There were a couple of things that needed doing when the car was purchased: it was on aftermarket 17" alloys (Team Dynamics Equinox - available if you want them) and the engine cover was broken in one corner. Since then, the engine cover has been replaced, and it's been put back on the standard alloys with 4 new Uniroyal Rainsport 2 tyres. As they've only done around 5k miles, there's loads of life left in them yet.

The car is now completely standard apart from the orange side repeaters have been changed to clear facelift ones, and the rubber gear gator has been changed for a leather one. Very clean and tidy, inside and out.

The car has been serviced regularly, with receipts to back up the stamps in the service book. It's also just had a Ford service and brake fluid change at our local Ford garage, along with their standard vehicle inspection for peace of mind.

You'll be hard pushed to find a good pre-facelift diesel Zetec S with this kind of low mileage, and in this colour.

Priced for a quick sale.

Either send me a message on here, e-mail me on [email protected] or text/call on 07792 071 one seven five (to confuse the bots looking for phone numbers ;))

Located St Neots, Cambridgeshire.

1f3408a6.jpg

DSC_4781.jpg

DSC_4783-1.jpg

271120112566.jpg

IMAG0147.jpg

I think I might have picked the wrong time of year to try and sell. :(

So far I've had a gentleman who was looking for a car for his son, but it turned out he only wanted to spend just over £4k, and someone who wanted to trade for a 65k EP3 Civic Type R (even though my PH ad says I'm looking for a Fiesta ST :roll:)...

Oh well, good job I'm not desperate to sell... (...much)

Just noticed that you are looking for a Fiesta ST, what sort of age, spec, colour and price are you considering?
I would have been interested in an exchange deal with a petrol Zetec S but not sure about a diesel version.

Cherie says:

"As new and as few miles as possible. The ones I've been looking at have been around £6-6.5k, could stretch to more for the right one. White and red are the first choices in colour."

Back