358 For Sale

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex_gregory_uk

Ford Racing Puma For Sale

For sale is my Ford Racing Puma, number 358

For the full advert and pictures please visit http://www.alexgregory.co.uk

It has 69,851 miles on the clock and has been well looked after
I bought the car in February 2010 after always wanting one. I looked long and hard to find a decent one and number 358 won me over. Having owned it for over 3 years it has been fantastic. I have done various bits of work to improve the car as I want it to be a minter. Sadly I have recently got married and got to think of family life now so the car has to go to make way for a family wagon! The wife doesn't want me to sell it but I'm being practical.

I bought the car for £6750 and the picture below shows all the work I've done over the three years and the reasons why.

As you can see from above the car has had lots of money spent on it and a lot of it cosmetic such as new seats since mine had bobbling on the bases. The new wheels also look great although one has a tiny curb mark on it.

All tires have loads of life left in them since they have done 5000 miles since fitted.

In my ownership the car has never been tracked but has enjoyed been driven how they are supposed to be and the brakes are now fantastic after a visit to Chri Allison who gave them a full overhaul and was very impressed with the feel of them once he'd worked his magic. The discs have been replaced with bells and rotors meaning that in future only the rotors will need changing making it much cheaper for replacements. It also had new Textar pads fitted and a brake fluid change.

The car has recently had a new cambelt fitted, using the correct timing tool. While it was in pieces the waterpump was also changed. The car has passed it's MOT on 15/07/13 with the only advisory about the front brakes but these have been done now. The car also comes with tax till the July 2014. The car has a service history with stamped book from Ford. In 2012 I did the service on the car but it had it's most recent service done at my local Ford dealer on 08/07/13 at 69543 miles.

The car is standard except the following items:

It has a Milltek stainless steel cat back exhaust on.
It has bell and rotor discs on the front.
It has rear tinted windows.
It has clear side repeaters.
It has an upgraded clock which shows temperature.
It has the orange front indicator lenses removed.
It has HID lights fitted.
It has an alpine bluetooth / USB headunit fitted.

I have all the original parts except for exhaust and front discs.

Since I have owned the car I have kept all paperwork, MOT's etc which there is a folder full. The car also comes with the original sales booklet and wingmirror hanger. The car has original car mats in the front. Private plate R9 FRP is included in the sale. The mileage will go up a little amount as it is still used at weekends.

The car is located in York, North Yorkshire.

It is priced at £6,950 o.n.o. REDUCED TO £6,500 o.n.o.

Any further questions or photos feel free to get in touch [email protected]

or call me on 07980859186

good price if you can get it, I think a good one goes for about 4k these days, poor one for 2500, and everything else in between...if you get £6950 it will be great...but it may be a tall order...

I understand what you're saying and have been keeping an eye on FRP prices during my ownership. I'm in no rush to sell it so will see if it gets any interest before deciding whether to keep it or lower the price.

I would agree, prices do seem to have crept up a bit over the last 6 months, if the right buyer is out there they should pay it.

Simon

alexwilliams840 said:
I think it's priced just right, the cheap ones are about 4.5k...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back