6000CD screen cutting out?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gigglebug

I've tried looking but can't find any relevant threads, maybe I'm using the wrong words to search for info?

My 6000CD's screen has gone blank a couple of times. The first was only for a second or so, in fact I doubted myself that it had happened at all. This afternoon though it didn't come on at all and was dead for a good minute. Everything was functioning fine bar the screen. After a good few button presses it popped back into life and worked fine for the reletively short journey I undertook. Is this common thing and is there an obvious explanation, apart from it being a little bit fooked.

Regards

OK cheers Frank, I'll give it a go. Seems a little weird that it was fully functional and playing tunes/radio but the screen was gone!

mine has done it since I had it...radio still works,but some of the time the screen is garbled or blank

I had more or less the same issue just this week! Thankfully as Frank said, cleaning the contacts on the number bar solved it. I thought the unit had went and would need to buy another. :-(

Latest posts

Back