A mackem = Sunderland/ A Geordie = Newcastle capiche!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zara

A mackem girl, a girl from newcastle and a West Indian girl all give birth to boys at the same time in the same hospital. However, the nurses get the babies mixed up.

To sort it out they decide to ask the dads to pick their own child. They ask the mackem first but he picks the black baby. The nurses argue with him that the baby can't possibly be his,

but he replies, "I know that! But one of the other two is a Geordie and it just isn't worth the fucking risk.

personaly i dont care lol im not one of these people whos arsed bout spelling and grammar :lol:

i didn't mean you;d spelt it wrong, or anything, but factual Wikipedia says is a real word, so good enough for me :)

Love it :lol:

Thing I hate is I get called a Geordie sometimes - I'm an hour South of Newcastle and Sunderland is inbetween so if anything I'm more a Mackem.

For the record - I'm neither. My 'Urban Dictionary' title would be a Smoggy because I'm fairly close to Middlesbrough.

Back