ABS light bugging me!!!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PumaNoob

Hey all, ive done a little searching on ABS light faults, it seems DAL has freakishly good knowlege of the puma ABS system :lol:

My ABS light is really annoying me now, i changed all abs sensors when i changed all the bearings, and rebuilt the hubs and wishbones. Ive checked resistance and all seem to be about 1.1k ohms, and ive tried spinning the wheels and checking the voltage, and all seem to be giving good feedback. Ive also checked the fuses under the dash and in the engine bay, all ABS related ones seem fine.

I have read on here that the ABS unit makes 12mph priming sort of noise, but i dont hear it.

If anybody has any ideas of things i could check, id be greatful if you could throw some ideas my way so i can hopefully get to the bottom of the problem, its just one of those niggling problems that wont go away!!

Many thanks in advance!

Iv got one you can have to test pay me after if you want it and it works I won't want a lot

Yeah cheers guys, I was hoping it wouldn't be that, it's going to mean bleeding the whole damn system again. I'll probably drop you a PM Steve, wouldn't mind coming down to have a butchers at your car, need to put some miles on my engine anyhow!!

Back