Adrian Flux

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to those on PP2 who negotiated with Adrian Flux; they've quoted me and have shaved £300 off my renewal quote so having this extra discount will help even more

Fantastic work from (I'm guessing) Matt, Dal and Cherie

Cheers

Sarah

Yabadabadoo! My 20 minutes of haggling for us paid off then ;)

Another satisfied customer 8)

They dont quote online which is frustrating, but theyre the bext if your honest about your mods :)

DradusContact said:
theyre the best if your honest about your mods :)

True dat.....
Last year i insured my ford probe with them, i told them i had fitted an induction kit and 5 spoke aftermarket alloys and they knocked over £40 off my insurance!

april just gone though i had to leave them for the AA
Insuring the puma, fully comp,protected no claims, with breakdown cover and Wife on there as a provisional learner, Flux wanted £680, AA quoted £316

Next year i will try Flux again though (they do nice calenders as well :D ))

DradusContact said:
They dont quote online which is frustrating, but theyre the bext if your honest about your mods :)

Imagine how huge their online forms would have to be for all the possible modification options if they did... your premiums would probably go up to cover the cost of someone writing up the code for them!

Puman Being said:
Flux wanted £680
They're not so competitive for standard cars, even with our club discount. I think I'll end up with Privilege this renewal.

Awesome :D Congrats that's a massive saving... I thought yours is standard too Sarah?

Hi,
We do do online quotes on our website you need to go into the car insurance section and it's at the bottom of the page.
http://www.adrianflux.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If you have any problems just pm me and i can arrange a call back for when you're free to discuss the quote.

Dan.

Find it here:

http://www.adrianflux.co.uk/cgi-bin/quo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... =standard2

When i looked it said i had to phone as their insurance guys had unique experience and could provide me a better idea. Ill try this one out :eek:k:

If you ever have any problems getting a quote or understanding it then just let me know and i'll do what i can to sort it out.

Dan

i rung to get a quote even though i dont renew until october time.

bout £50 to £100 cheaper depending on if i get breakdown cover or not....ill try again nearer the time...

just a quick question for adrain flux.

my wife has 3rd party cover only for driving cars with permission from the cars' owner. can she drive my puma??

Does she need to be added onto the puma policy as a name driver??

do named drivers get their own no claims bonus on TPFT policies??

Hello,

It is a bit of a grey area as some insurers see it as you and your wife's car as your married. To be honest you would need to speak to your insurer for a answer.
I would see about putting her on as a named driver as it gives peace of mind for both of you.
Some insurers will do NCB for named drivers but most insurers do not accept it as technically they have not earned it on their own car but there could always be discounts added for claim free driving etc.

Dan.

e3silversurfer said:
will have to go home and look it up ;) will send you a pm as soon as I get it.

Hi,

I was wondering if you still wanted me to look into your policy for you?

Dan.

Back