Airstrip hire

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaron86

Hi guys n gals, Im looking at booking my local airfield (as I often do) for evening of Monday 15 April if anyone fancy coming down and splitting the cost you are more than welcome. Its based between Selby and Leeds, if anyone interested or need more info just ask.

Cars and bikes welcome and I'm sure as blackbird can top out here my puma will run at 130mph for a while before the breaking point
62375471-6B62-4D42-8DCB-6D423C49EA64-874-0000009FE8DECB75.jpg

It probably won't with an unaerodynamic 6ft 5 bloke sitting on top! :-D knees and elbows in!

£180 for an evening or £400 for a sat or sunday and I would say its about a mile long straight

PM me for address if anyone is a definite, the more people come the cheaper it is.

aaron86 said:
£180 for an evening or £400 for a sat or sunday and I would say its about a mile long straight
Thats not too silly money.

could be a good idea when a few of the project cars on here are finished (incl. mine!) to do another puma thrash!

Hire the place one day for a weekend and invite one of the ford magazines along.

The magazines wont organise this kind of thing any more due to "insurance" issues but will happily attend and report on such events.

Now that certainly is an idea! say 8 people were up for it thats 50 quid each for a weekend day and even when you factor in petrol money and travel costs for people say coming from the south and back and it still works out cheaper than a normal trackday, sweet! :cool:

Back