Almost New 9 Spoke Alloy Wheel + New Tyre

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xCharlottex

No scuff marks, it was used on my old silver Puma and was only put on (as brand new) 4 weeks before it was scrapped.

The tyre is included and was also purchased at the time of the alloy (as brand new as well) and is a 'Roadstone' - 195/50R15.

Both tyre and alloy have only had 4 weeks of use and have covered no more than 300 miles.
£30, free collection from Gillingham in Kent or £15 for delivery.

Thought I'd list it on here before eBay and see if anyone requires it. Send me a message if interested or email me at [email protected] :thumbs:

Alloy01.jpg

Alloy02.jpg

Alloy03.jpg

Alloy04.jpg

I am interested in it, would it be possible to pick up during the day at some point next week

I have just noticed I have interest via email too. When I get home I will need to look and see who messaged first o_O.

I work during the day but leaving it at my mums lighting shop in Gillingham is a possible option ( if she'll allow it to sit there) and collectable from there would be 9-5.
Currently sat on a train and my phone won't copy the address properly, but this is the website - http://www.luxurylighting.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and the shop address is on there.

Back