Another Newbie!!!!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dal said:
I was wondering if we should have a 'Where is everyone?' Thread. Totally voluntary though of course..

I was gonna do that but with a poll, but didn't want to intrude and no sure of all the areas to put down. :-D

Just created one :eek:k:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?p=30185#30185" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

One for each county would be a bit of a looooong poll!

South West, South East, London, East Midlands, West Midlands, East Anglia, North West, North East, Wales, Northern Ireland, Ireland, Scotland etc... and Dal's beaten us both to it by starting a thread.... :roll:

WeePuma said:
Bummer on no more members in glasgow, i like my meets and cruises (not the chav kind) :lol:

We sometimes get up to the central belt, visiting family. Will post up next time ;)

The spare should fit tightly in the tray. Check it's the correct width: 195, and not something like a 165, which is what I discovered my spare was on the Millie.

Maybe check the screw from inside the boot that it is actually free and 'screwing' Get someone to hold the tray 'up' and make sure it's tight and hasn't corroded in a position that means the tray isn't tightly secured.

Just a thought.

aw he was tightenin it in front of me but went as far as it would go, never thought it might be siezed or summit, will have someone help me tomorrow, need to get my handbrake adjusted, started rollin back on a hill tonight!!! nearly wet myself!!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back