Another thumbs up for Tech2 in Loughborough :)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zara

After last year and my bumper was crashed in to Paul at Tech2 did an awesome job of rebuilding it after honestly telling me th replacement bumper wouldnt fit properly

this was the damage before:

and after:

A few weeks ago some dickhead decided to hit the fat lass again :(, thankfully not as serious as before but thanks to the double strength fibreglass used it only minorly cracked the bumper and left some pretty deep scratches...

damage.jpg

damage2.jpg

damage3.jpg

damage4.jpg

Picked her up this morning and arrived to another fantastic job well done :)

2012-03-23110126.jpg

2012-03-23110135.jpg

although more work to come this year as the rust behind all this is worse than first suspected and needs some major attention later on boo

chuffed with the result though :D ;ets hope she stays dent and scratch free!

Hi,

Thank you Zara for recommending Tech 2 Bodyshop, I took my FRP (No.234) there last week (22/7/2014) and I had the rust treated on both rear arches & sills & also the underneath of the boot area rust treated, etch primed & stone chipped.

Paul & Ian made a fantastic job of the work, the rust was cut out from the rear arches and new metal welded in, Ian also took photographs of the work that was carried out (which I will upload once I get them on my memory stick) they have done a Fantastic job & my FRP looks amazing.

They are also Very friendly & helpful & I was very impressed by the quality of their work and as Zara says Paul loves his Ford Cars.

44 Sparrow Hill, Loughborough, LE11 1BUTelephone: 01509 769043Mobile: 07976477152
http://tech2bodyrepair.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Roger.

Thanks for that post.
Great news, I'm going to be looking to get my front bumper and bonnet resprayed next year.
Paul

Latest posts

Back