Anyone fancy a Kent meet?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvlygal

We're in Tunbridge Wells - would be nice to meet a few Puma owners in a pub somewhere for a drink once the snow's cleared.

I'll be happy to pop down at some point, could go visit the folks in the evening ... two birds one stone ... :grin:

Sundays are always best for me.....

Flying Scotsman said:
Yeah sure I would...... in a wee while... :(

If its organised for end of march you can, plus people like abit of notice for these things

Say.... Sunday 24th March ? lol

It'll need to be a couple of months in the future to make sure I have it off work anyway.

Works for me & mac... Is that date good for everyone else?

Where did you wanna hold the meet?

If wanted I can probably get route plans from a mate from when we used to do Mini meets, thus good driving roads. Although that route is very much West Kent, starting near us in Paddock Wood and going through the country side south of Maidstone. Some good pubs there too. Don't really know of many other good driving road areas other than right on the SE coast. Any suggestions are welcome, doesn't have to be on our doorstep :) we're happy to travel.

Well we'll already be travelling from Bedfordshire lol

But I kind of know the area you speak of.. the back roads around Brands Hatch and through West Kingsdown would be pretty good..
If you can come up with a route that'd be good.

Do you know the Malta Inn just off the M20 before you hit Maidstone? Might be a good place to stop for a refreshing coke lol

Unless you do wanna make it a costal thing?? Theres a great spot for photo's at Joss Bay with a pub just up the road... :)

Back