anyone in the Essex area?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deejames

Hi,

i`ve had my Puma for a few weeks now (love it BTW!) and keep seeing loads around the London/Essex border areas and just wondered if any were on here :)

i`ll keep an eye out next time i`m in the Chelmsford area! - there seem to be loads in the Ilford/Romford/Brentwood area - probably because i notice them now . . .

Nope, when I drive through there I notice loads too.
More and more cropping up in SE London too.

right, i`m gonna start waving - if people think i`m mad so be it!

(the car is a silver 02 reg Thunder BTW) :grin:

I'm from round Stanford Le Hope, though i'm driving around Lakeside area most of the time. I see a few silver ones round here, mines the only red one i've seen so far :grin:

yeah, does seem to be a few silver ones around the lakeside area - i`ll keep an eye open for a red one, i`m always in the lakeside area due to my wife`s sudden love for ikea . . . .

You poor man. So many speed bumps round that way, I have to drop down to about 5mph to avoid scraping the front.

i`ve managed to avoid scraping the front so far - as for ikea i think by now i could walk all the way through blindfolded i know it so well . . .

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3436" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :eek:k:

Thanks Cherie, i had n`t seen that before - you`re a very helpful friendly bunch on this forum - makes a change believe me :thumbs:

Another 2 people in SLH? Madness. I think I know where one is, down Victoria Road by SLH Station. Haven't seen any others though.

Hi there, Im in Norfolk, where its very wet at the moment :'(
but I drive through essex quite a bit

I see loads near me in Romford. Gis a wave and a toot, you can't miss mine... she's silver with pink flower decals!

Back