AP Coilovers for sale - Eye Mount SOLD

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lb81

I have for sale a set of used AP coilovers with eye mount rears to suit later Pumas (I think post 2000?).

They were purchased from another forum member in Oct, the only reason I haven't fitted them is because i neglected to consider the steep angle of my drive and the fact I only have 12mm clearance between the splitter and tarmac. So with a 40mm minimum drop my car won't get on the drive :x. Otherwise they would be on my car....

They have some surface corrosion from use but have cleaned up well and are in good condition and only covered around 10k on the previous car. The only damage is one of the plastic covers that sit inside the spring is slightly cracked. They include the little hex key to adjust the ride height.

They include the top bearing on the fronts so the old ones can be removed without removing the springs to get them off!

They are located in Basingstoke, Hampshire.

I am only looking to get what I paid for them so £250.

Can post pics if needed.

Cheers

I would have thought around £25 - £30 on economy type delivery e.g 2nd class judging by things I have posted out in the past. To post I would prefer you to sort your own courier due to the potential cost of the postage etc and I will just hand them over on receipt of funds. Your only 1hr 20mins away... petrol cost would be less than a courier!

Forgot to mention in OP happy to take paypal or cash on collection....

I drive past Basingstoke more or less every day on my way to work in Reading and was planning on going to FITP though I haven't paid or booked hotel yet (bit of a long day to go there and back from the South Coast I reckon).

Happy to pick these up for you and deliver to FITP if lb81 isn't going as I'm already going that way anyway.

Or if you do MOT work/fancy figuring out why my Puma is running gash, mine's due mid Feb so I could bring my Puma to you for the once over and deliver coilovers - paid work and new toy in one visit!

No probs, will take some tomorrow. Rather not wait until May to get them gone though :wink:

http://www.Interparcel.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; has really good prices for delivery, and they will collect the parcel from you :) They're really good, been using them for years.

I can pick them up from Basingstoke whenever - but I'm not coming over your way Steavie til MOT time. I think the earliest I can present for MOT is 14th Feb.

ive got a Y plate Thunder would these be a straight fit on mine? and if yes would you take 260 delivered?

Sorry Steavie, been up to my eyes today and not had a chance. Will do ASAP tomorrow. Can you pm me your email addy to send the pics so I haven't got to faf about with photo bucket? :wink:

slagbagger said:
ive got a Y plate Thunder would these be a straight fit on mine? and if yes would you take 260 delivered?

As Evilrob says...

and 260 posted is a bit cheeky... :roll:

Latest posts

Back