ap coilovers problem

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spark

Hey guys I've had my coilies on for about a yand noticed the nsr spring has snapped. While prepping for paint
Does anyone know of any custom spring companies also spring tension of the Ap springs?

If anyone has a single spring or two I'd be interested

If you bought them new, contact AP as they might still be under warranty and be able to replace them for you.

spark said:
Hey guys I've had my coilies on for about a yand noticed the nsr spring has snapped. While prepping for paint
Does anyone know of any custom spring companies also spring tension of the Ap springs?

If anyone has a single spring or two I'd be interested

And what might a yand be, pray tell :shock:

I contacted ap theyre just pissing me around tbh .

What quest63 lol? :?

If you measure the spring, and find out what rate it is you can buy them of flea bay for a quite reasonable price, just replace both rear springs just in case. I think the rears about 225lbs, so you just need the diameter and the uncompressed length, and your good to go.

Something like this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Faulkner-Coilover-Race-Spring-14-2-25-21-4-ID-225lb-/300745570357?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4605d53835" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The length is not 100% imperative, just depends on how much adjustment you have in your existing coilovers, but try and get it as close as possible as the characteristics of the springs progression change with length.

Back