Autolift 3000 Mobile Scissor Lift Group Buy?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArtfulHussy

Just wondering if anyone on here would be interested in one of these?

http://www.autolift3000.com/en/produkty/autolift-3000/

I emailed them a while ago asking about prices and got a response last week:

Dear Emma, 

thank you for your interest in our product. 

The price of AUTOLIFT3000 is 895,- EUR without VAT, if you order Autolift3000 till the end of July then we provide the transport for free. The price of EASYLIFT 1500 is 795,- EUR without VAT. 

Do you have a VAT number? If yes, this is the final price for you. 

From 5 pieces we can give a quantity discount. 

Delivery time is about 3-4 working days.

In case you need some more information or you would like to make an order, please contact me. 

Kindest regards

Barbora
Barbora Pospíšilová
Executive Assistant

email: [email protected]
Autolift Production s.r.o.
Prikop 838/6, 60200 Brno
Czech Republic
www.autolift3000.com

I'm not sure if there is an equivalent or similar item easily available in the UK. This looked very light and low (handy for those with very low pumas) and I like how easy it is to work on either end of the car without any fannying around with trolley jacks.

It would be ideal if we could get a "trader" on board as I believe they could possibly claim the vat back and thus the final price to users may be cheaper? Probably pushing it for the free delivery with it being almost the end of the month!

Hi Emma
How's about this, it's only 1500kg capacity but cheaper.

http://www.cjautos.eu/product_p/cl01.htm

Barry

That looks the ticket! 1500kg is ample to lift the puma, although if the other half wants a borrow for his 3 series it might be pushing it? Don't know the kerb weight of ze panzer, but I shall find out.

Hi Emma
Have a good look on the rest of their site as you might find something more useful and it's all cheap :)
Barry

Latest posts

Back