Average age for Frp owners?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey warren,I didn't think you actually owned a Frp unless I'm mistaken,I remember you having a red one with Frp bits,then you had that rally replica built but never got finished and Alan sold it and then you brought the cosworth one. Could be completely wrong.

jla82 said:
Hey warren,I didn't think you actually owned a Frp unless I'm mistaken,I remember you having a red one with Frp bits,then you had that rally replica built but never got finished and Alan sold it and then you brought the cosworth one. Could be completely wrong.

I think it depends on how a FRP is defined.... this topic always causes debate, on what is, or isn't a FRP :)

the rally one 'was' an frp iirc, just stripped out

personally i will always be 28, its my birthday in a few weeks and im going to be 28 again!

growing old is for boring people!!!!!

you will, times change and we all do too, but I have never sold a car in the past 20 years, they usually fall apart...

MikeB said:
I am 60, so must be in the running for being one of the oldest owners of an FRP....

Mike
Nah,

You are as young as most of us if you are driving an frp and Peter bowman who has a mint 16k one has nearly 10 years on you. (older)

Simon

MikeB said:
I am 60, so must be in the running for being one of the oldest owners of an FRP....

Mike
Not quite Mike, you just ran into a 67 year old.
Rummer has it ----, its a lot cheaper to run than a 'young thing', a lot more fun, and never 'nags' at you. :wink:
Willie

I just converted a standard 1.7 to FRP engine, using it for rallying. Alas spent quite a lot getting it roadworthy, didn't have time to do the work myself, so a young thing would have been cheaper - short term ;)

29 year old here.

I believe the Puma suits all variety of people and ages.

I'm 27 now and bought mine when I was 21. Still loving it and have no intention of selling anytime soon :)

Iam 47 love the FRP use it every day I also have a lowered Mk1 MX5 had the FRP 18 months & the MX5 4 years
BOYS NEED THERE TOYS :cool:

Excellent choice. I used to own an FRP, and now have a Mk1 MX-5 ;)

I am 57, and I have to say I will likely keep my four FRP's forever, likely they will go into my museum once I have done with them...

Oh dear, I fear that I beat Mike B. by a fair chunk !

I'm just a few weeks shy of 69 (and have just had my first bit of bother getting the MSA to grant my 2015 comp licence application).

There must be someone older than me - please !!

Rod

FRP Rod said:
Oh dear, I fear that I beat Mike B. by a fair chunk !

I'm just a few weeks shy of 69 (and have just had my first bit of bother getting the MSA to grant my 2015 comp licence application).

There must be someone older than me - please !!

Rod
Tell you what to do.You give me your FRP then I beat you by 4 years. :grin:

Back