Bald For Bairns!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArtfulHussy

I've edited this rather than start a new thread for my head shaving campaign, now christened Bald For Bairns!

Please have a look if you have a moment, donate, share with your friends!

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/baldforbairns

Hellooo and Merry Christmas!

I haven't been very active on the forum the past while as I've got a lot on and the puma is still under a tarp om the driveway.

However I could use your help on another matter. I am shaving my head for charity early March (date TBC) and I'm trying to do a good job of fundraising in the process. The funds will.be split between The Archie Foundation and Little Princess Trust. My hair is halfway past my bum and will also be getting donated to LPT as they use it to make wigs for children with cancer.

I am hoping to set up a Facebook page to use as a focal point for updates and generating interest, and I would like a catchy name for the event. I have seen a few "The Baldification of (name here)", but that's about it. Mum has suggested "Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow" and whilst I like it I'm not sure if it is obvious enough to get the attention of strangers.

If anyone has any ideas I would be most grateful. :)

ArtfulHussy said:
[post]359159[/post] Hellooo and Merry Christmas!

However I could use your help on another matter....If anyone has any ideas I would be most grateful. :)

Tell them the event features 'Ed Shearin'! That'll get them in :)

and merry Christmas too :eek:k:

I managed to settle on a name and have edited the original post. If anyone would like a look the link is here.
http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/baldforbairns

I can also be found on facebook @BaldForBairns. And twitter, although I don't know how to use that yet...

Hope it all goes well Emma. Keep us updated (although I'm following the Facebook page now (I think))

Thanks Red! :grin: and your generous donation took us a wee milestone (I felt it was a milestone at least! :lol: )

evilrob said:
[post]359304[/post] Bumpy McBumpface.

All for a good cause though! :D

Well done Emma, amazing work with raising so much for your charities :grin:

Watched the video, took some courage as I imagine that's a life's worth of hair :eek:k:

Thanks Red, it was pretty nerve wracking.

I've just logged on a there are nine pages worth of posts to catch up on..!

RWD JWRC Puma! ? I'm going to be "busy" at work tomorrow...

Arion47 said:
We will follow the news, and hopefully it will be posted on the page.

The event happened back in March, I've been pretty absent from the forum for a while now (life!) so haven't done much updating. I primarily used the facebook page to promote it and post updates. It went really well and the total raised was over £4000 in the end, so I was really pleased. My hair has been growing back quite quickly and I treated myself to my first proper haircut yesterday :)

Latest posts

Back