Best shockers and spring kits

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lex_pilmer

Well basically after thinking i could personally do my 300mm disc and mondeo mk3 caliper conversion which took over 2months to complete with a little help from a friend (who new what he was doing) im now onto my suspension and wanting to lower it by 40mm but not go stupid, just to produce better handling on the track.

Has any1 got any comments or suggestions as to which are the best or any personal experiences with certain types as my friend has advised me that a spax kit on his gt 5 are pretty shit so may stay clear unless otherwise enlightened

Thanks

Some good info RE the Spax kit here:
http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=8700" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:)

Cheers mate ive eventually gone for the all round 40mm by eeitec, the ride is abit rought bt the handling is brilliant! Got the sports shocks on.order aswell from weitec!

Ive just gone for the Weitec sports shocks and lowered by 40mm all round. I think the coilover kit will be a future purchase!

Latest posts

Back