Bit of a dilemma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimfrp88

Long story short..
I have recently purchased a new car as I could do with something newer with less miles and a bit more space.

The plan was that a girl at work as going to buy my Puma and I'd use my new car.

However, I've now realised that I'd miss the hell out of the Puma and I've put quite a bit of work into it putting it back on the road after it was written off etc.
I've decided that, providing I can find a decent insurance company, I'll keep the Puma and use it as a summer car and I'll find my friend another one.

So my question, are here any recommended companies out there that will insure me for the summer months that won't cost a fortune?
I really don't want to spend more than £200/£300..

Thanks in advance..

I'd try Admiral multi-car.

I run my Puma as a hobby/weekend car and the family car in the week. I recently switched to Admiral and am now paying less for both cars than I was for just the family Qashqai! What I pay for my Puma is at the lower end of your ballpark - but obviously it all depends.. Im lucky to have many years of no claims, I'm way past boy racer age, the Puma lives in the garage and mileage limited to 3000 per year. Keep the Puma! Hope that helps

Ah.. I may struggle then. I have plenty of no claims, but they'll be in use on my new car, I'm 27, it'll be parked on the street and it's in a postcode not too far from Liverpool..

But I'll give it a shot anyway, Thanks :thumbs:

Admiral did a like for like on my no claims from my main policy on to my second car policy. Worth a go with them for sure.

Well the good news is I've decided to keep my Puma.. Bad news is I still need to find a decent quote :lol:

Hi,
Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you like. If you wanted to PM me some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.
Regards,
Dan.

Latest posts

Back